The health and wellbeing of our guests are very important to us.  All guests must have current vaccination certificate for cat influenza and enteritis.  Certificates will be checked on arrival and will be stored securely at the hotel for the duration of your cats stay. 

We ask that all cats are free from worms and fleas. 

All male cats over 8 months of age must be neutered.

All guests must be in good health on arrival.

Whilst every care will be taken, ‘The Cats Other Mother Cat Hotel’ cannot be liable for illness, injury or death of any feline guests in their care.

If your cat appears unwell we would try to contact you straight away, we will already have a record of your vets details already on file.  Where possible we will contact your vet, if for any reason we are unable to contact your vet we will use our own local vet. They will try to liaise with your vet at their earliest convenience. 

Please ensure your cat arrives in secure carrier.

On arrival all your cats details will be logged including:

Your contact details

Vet contact details

Dietary requirements

Health  requirements and Vaccination record.

We happy to administer medication and we do not charge extra for this.

All bookings must accompanied by a 20% non refundable deposit payment and remaining 80% of the balance must be paid on arrival.  We accept payment by Bank transfer, Credit/Debit card or cash.   

Checking in – we are open 6 days a week .  All our checking in and out times are by appointment only.  This ensures that you and your cat get a personal one to one service.